Follow us on social media!
Support Services for Importers
- Through our sales department access to our many unique, branded grocery food products suitable for distribution in your country.
- Assistance with merchandising and promotional issues.
- Marketing and sales advice.
- Our fully staffed logistics department provides the necessary transportation cost to ship your order all the way to your port of discharge. Our transportation costs are usually lower than the one provided by various shippers due to our volume contracts with the steamship companies servicing the countries where we do business. For further information please have your web browser point to the following internet address - http://www.groceries-usa.com/export-markets-we-service.html
- We prepare all the required export and shipping documents through our logistics department. Documentation includes customs clearance documentation - a service we provide free of charge. We only charge for the legalization and certification charges which vary by country of destination.
- When required we provide in our warehousing facility the following export support services enabling the importer to clear the shipment from local customs:
- Stickering each SKU with information such as ingredient and / or nutritional values in the local language and / or jet spraying each individual SKU with the required Pack and Expiry dates according to the format required in your country. We of course also reseal each shipping carton after performing the above service!
- A staff capable of responding promptly and professionally to numerous overseas inquiries.
- We have multilingual executives who travel to overseas markets, backed by an experienced office staff.