Follow us on social media!
Support Services for Manufacturers
Our many years of experience are a benefit in working with us:
- We can help introduce your product line in overseas markets by taking delivery at the doorstep of your plant in the United States and deliver the order to our consignee overseas, freeing you from sometimes-complex issues that can develop in the international trade.
- For the US based manufacturer selling overseas can be as simple as receiving a purchase order by e-mail or fax! Our support in achieving export sales can help your bottom line as your business expands internationally without adding unnecessary expenses.
- With your help we develop an in-depth understanding of your product line and your need.
- Our firm provides various cost-effective services without the expenses or burdens associated with having a fully staffed, professionally managed export department.
- The products we sell in the many overseas export markets are all sold based on value and positioning in the marketplace.
Various support services we provide:
- We handle the overseas receivable.
- International insurance.
- International Documentation.
- We verify the acceptability of U.S. labeling and ingredient specifications used in your products.
- We relieve you from the time-consuming complexities of international paperwork (documentation) connected with Overseas Customs clearance.
- International Marketing: we help with merchandising and promotional support.
- We develop product-specific promotions - a necessity if your product line is to have a commercial success in overseas markets.
- We attend food exhibitions and trade shows (domestic and international).
- We provide labeling (stickering) services to help importers meet their import regulations and provide the information needed to develop multilingual label presentations.
- We travel overseas, participate at International Food Shows and make sales and marketing presentations to the overseas distributor, on behalf of the US manufacturer.
- We employ a capable staff ready to respond promptly and professionally to numerous overseas inquiries.
- We process a large number of domestic and overseas freight rate requests, making it possible to provide importers around the world with pricing delivered to many overseas warehousing facilities - quickly and accurately.
- Our executives travel to overseas markets – they are backed by an experienced export office staff.
- We offer consulting work to companies when there is a need to re-organize their export business.
In short, we remove the "headaches" connected with international trade.
If interested in exploring further the benefits of a relationship with Groceries USA please send us an email to info(at)groceries-usa.com or call our sales team at 1-212-673 5000
The Groceries USA Export Team